Products and services exhibited
- Online databases, information provider services
- Information relating to patents, technologies, patent distribution, and judicial precedents on industrial property rights, and corporate information
- Proxy research and search services
- Proxy research and search services
- Copying services
- Copying services for domestic and overseas patents, utility models, designs, and trademarks, and overseas literature services
- Translation services
- Translation services specializing in intellectual property and technical information
- Patent map creation services
- Creation of patent maps, and analysis, arrangement, development, and research of technology components
- Patent-related software
- CD-ROM production services, database search software, and RDBMS, BPR, and ERP software, etc.
- Office automation equipment and information systems
- Filing systems, optical disks, CD-ROM, database search, information management systems, and computer server products
- Information/network hardware and software
- E-mail and communication software, dedicated browsers, groupware, communications lines, and internet connection services
- Knowledge management tools
- Knowledge management software, search engines, and groupware
- Intellectual property solutions and education
- Support for establishment of intellectual property strategy and intellectual property utilization, valuation of intellectual property and intellectual assets, support for R&D and commercialization, intellectual property education, training, and human resource development
- Countermeasures against unauthorized access, leakage of classified information, and litigation
- Digital forensic services, and e-discovery support services
Guidelines for exhibitors
- Exhibit charges and booth specifications
- Single booth: 2.7 m (width) × 1.8 m (depth) × 2.4 m (height) 291,600 yen (incl. consumption tax)
- Layout of exhibit booths
- Booths may be arranged either parallel to each other or in a block. A block arrangement requires a minimum of four booths. Exhibit displays are also subject to other regulations established by the organizers.
- Booth assignment
- The organizers assign booths based on the number of booths, the order of application, and whether or not the exhibit includes a demonstration.
- How to apply
- Please fill out the application form and send it to the Secretariat by post.
- Application deadline
Friday, July 21, 2017
* Acceptance of applications may be closed when applications reach the maximum limit.
- Cancellation of exhibit booths
In principle, exhibit booths cannot be cancelled after submission of an application.
However, in unavoidable cases, cancellation charges shall be payable by the exhibitor as follows:
Up to (and including) July 21 (Friday): 70% of the exhibit charges
On or after July 22 (Saturday): 100% of the exhibit charges
Booth setting plan
- Basic booths and booth decorations
- Organizers will set up basic booths as shown in the diagram above.
If the same exhibitor reserves two or more connecting booths, no separating partitions will be installed between the booths.
Likewise, separating partitions will not be provided for corner booths. Exhibitors are welcome to appoint agents and decorate their own booths (company name boards, exhibit panels, etc.).
- Main electricity line construction
- The organizers will arrange all electricity line construction from the electricity supply source to cover switches in the exhibit booths.
Cost of main electricity line work: 9,720 yen (incl. tax) per 1kW
Electricity charges: 2,592 yen (incl. tax) per 1kW during the exhibition
- Electric construction for lighting and demonstrations
- Wiring for electric outlets, fluorescent lights and other lighting fixtures, and equipment must be arranged by exhibitors.
- Exhibit move-in and move-out
Dates and hours of move-in
November 6 (Monday) 13:00 to 17:00
November 7 (Tuesday) 9:00 to 17:00
Date and hours of move-out
November 10 (Friday) 17:00 to 19:00 (All exhibits must be removed on this day.)
Package plan for booth decoration
The organizers offer a special package plan to help exhibitors reduce costs.
Specifications of the package plan
- 30 cm width
- Carpeting of the entire booth floor
- Company name board
Lettering on the parapet with uniform size, color and font type.
For 1-2 booths: 1 board, 3-5 booths: 2 boards
- 1 florescent light and 2 spotlights behind the parapet per booth
- Electric outlet
- 1 unit per booth
※A separate application must be made for display stands and reception desks.
※The package plan includes the cost of main electricity line construction and electricity charges up to 1 kW per booth, and outlet costs (500 w/unit).
Package plan specifications
|No. of booths||Rates|
To exhibitors from overseas
For exhibitors who need documentation to acquire a visa In principle, the organizers will issue a “Letter of Reason for Invitation” and a “Letter of Guarantee” under the following conditions. The exhibiting company has paid exhibit charges in full. In addition, the exhibiting company has submitted a letter (with a company stamp) to the Secretariat guaranteeing that employee(s) to be granted a visa will comply with Japanese laws and regulations, and that, on the event of unforeseen circumstance during his/her stay in Japan, the company will bear all expenses pertaining to his/her stay in Japan and return travel.